As the ever-expanding organisation has an established brand within its reach, it paves the way for an experienced Payroll to lead the business through its continued growth. This post requires team management skills and the ability to lead from the front with a hands-on approach.
As the Interim Payroll Manager some of the duties and responsibilities include:
• Processing of end-to-end payroll for 500+ people (weekly and monthly), processing PAYE, Ni and Tax Codes, processing CHAPS and BACS payments.
• Managing a small team and producing reports and ensuring compliance to the organisation’s policies and procedures.
• Developing the Head Office Payroll team by ensuring the effective delivery of the transactional services and payroll effectively and accurately.
• Leading and reviewing Payroll processes and systems, identifying possible improvements and making recommendations where required.
• Informing the Senior Management team on potential changes in regulations to ensure compliance in all areas.
• Providing expert advice on any queries from internal employees regarding pensions and making necessary adjustments where possible.
This role would suit an experienced Payroll Manager that has proven management skills and who is excellent at processing payroll.
£46,000 equivalent on a day or hourly rate basis depending on preference. The role will last for approximately 3-6 months and there could be potential for this role to be extended or go permanent for the right person. To be considered for this role you must be available to start in the first week of December.
Farrer Barnes Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Farrer Barnes Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.