• Inputting purchase, sales and cash transactions onto accounting system
• Raising and processing sales invoices
• Checking supplier invoices are accurate and investigating any possible discrepancies
• Assisting with weekly banking and reconciling
• To support the Finance team as and when required in all aspects of business and administrative activities
• All other reasonable duties, as may be requested from time to time
• Experience of working in an accountancy role
• Experience of accountancy processes
• Numerically skilled
• A working knowledge of Sage 50
• A working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
• A positive team player
• Demonstrates initiative when required
• Calm, focussed and motivated under pressure
• Reliable, good timekeeper, practical and resourceful
• Hard working and energetic
• Flexible approach to working within a busy and demanding environment.
This role is an on-going temporary position due to a consistent requirement within the business. 4 mornings per week for approximately 25 hours paying between £17,500 and £18,000 FTE.
Farrer Barnes Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Farrer Barnes Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.