Location: Southall, Middlesex
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Hours: 35 hours per week. All Year Round
Our client is an ‘Outstanding’ rated mixed comprehensive school for pupils between the ages of 11-19. The school is based in the London Borough of Ealing.
They also Investors in People accredited and can boast excellent ICT, Sports and 6th Form facilities.
The school is now looking to appoint a HR Manager. This will be an exciting and varied leadership role within HR providing support to all stakeholders, whilst driving best practice and ensuring compliance with all organisational procedures, policies and employment legislation.
The HR Manager will also provide some support for the Primary school within the Multi Academy Trust and will have the opportunity to help develop common ways of working across the Trust as relates to HR Policy.
Education experience will strongly be preferred for this role.
The successful candidate will have an excellent working knowledge and understanding of employment law and best practice.
The successful candidate will be CIPD qualified, minimum Level 5, and be able and willing to work towards Level 7 (or equivalent) if required. In addition, you will have an ability to organise and manage a varied workload, research & interpret relevant HR reports as well as initiate, maintain & develop effective working relationships at all levels.
• Excellent CPD programme and free access to online Microsoft certified training
• Access to Teacher Perks for all employees to exclusive benefits and big discounts from some of the UK's biggest brands
• Generous Local Government Pension
• Onsite gym membership with 50% off at £15 per month
• Contribution towards eye tests and VDU prescription glasses
• Exclusive access to Costco membership
• They also offer Cycle to Work scheme, free counselling, free onsite secure parking and occupational health service
Farrer Barnes Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Farrer Barnes Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.