• To ensure that the processing of all payroll data is completed in an accurate and timely manner
• Completing payroll runs for 1000+ people
• Operation of full payroll including tax, NI, pension, overtime, sick pay, maternity pay, student loans, court orders, starters, leavers etc.
• Prior experience in a similar Payroll Supervisor position
• Experience of high volume, complex payroll processing
• Ability to complete payroll from end to end
• Ability to lead from the front and work well within a small team
Between £25,000 and £30,000 equivalent, possibility to extend beyond initial time frame. To be considered for the role you must be available immediately.
Farrer Barnes Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Farrer Barnes Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.